Thursday, 2 May 2013

Q&A: What am I taking exactly

Q&A Time....



In reply to the many inquiries as to "what exactly are you taking?" I thought to share it here for everyone who's interested.... 

Medications I Take Everyday

  •  Ventolin Nebules 5mg 2x a day
  •  Atrovent Nebules 500ug/1ml 2x a day
  •  Pulmozyme 2x a day
  •  Kalydeco 2x a day
  •  Bronchitol 2x a day

My Fundamental Supplements

  • Zinc 15.6mg 2x a day
  • B6 25mg 2x a day
  • Magnesium 30mg 2x a day
  • Vitamin A 25,000IU 4x a day (from Fish liver Oil)
  • Vitamin E 400IU 2x a day + Mixed Tocopherols 
  • NAC 600mg 2x a day
  • Selenium 25mcg 2x a day
  • Molybdenum 50mcg 2x a day
  • Curcumin 665mg 2x a day
  • Kelp 1000mg 2x a day
  • Probiotic 10 billion Lactobacillus Rhamnosus Organisms (LGG) x2

 Additions That Coincided with My Recent Improvements


  • Chlorella 45 tablets, 200mg each, per day
  • Chlorella Extract (liquid) 30ml per day
  • Liposomal Vitamin C 10ml (2000mg) 3-4x a day
  • Liposomal Glutathione 10ml (845.4mg) 1x a day
  • Reduced Glutathione Plus (GSH) 200mg 4x per day (nebulized)
  • Colloidal & Ionic Silver 20ml  (mixed) 4x a day (nebulized)

Note: Every supplement I take is 100% natural, no synthetics or artificial colours, additives or sweeteners.  

And as always I eat a healthy diet and Juice a minimum of 1.5 liters a day During this period it has been Carrots, Beetroot & apple (with the occasional addition of Ginger & Lemon).

Be aware I have been brought up to understand the approach I take and have studied each thing I take thoroughly (since the age of 15) and have asked advice of professionals who know all about these supplements too. It has taken me a VERY long time to reduce my medications, detox and try many different supplements. Education and dedication is vital... can change your life










No comments:

Post a Comment