Sunday, 10 March 2013

CF MUDDA Milestone!!!


For my Dear readers,

Last night this little project of mine: CF MUDDA reached a milestone of 10,000 views since starting last November (and is continuing to gain momentum!) I can't believe it!! I am so very thankful and appreciative for all your support and interest in my Cystic Fibrosis journey. I have been continually delighted to hear from so many of you who have written messages of thanks and support or even just to say 'hello'.You are the reason why I continue to share my journey and you make me smile every time I hear from you. I have loved hearing all your incredible stories too!! It's a comfort to know so many people are quietly fighting the good fight, we understand each other so well, even though we have not met! This is one of the greatest blessings of having CF, knowing such strong, courageous and kind hearted people. I hope we can continue to share and gain strength from each other and even better one day have the chance to meet you in person!! God Bless you all....
 Thank You. xox








No comments:

Post a Comment